Disco Dodgeball Highlights
- Currently the #4 best-rated game on all of Steam (see chart here)
- Currently the #1 best-rated multiplayer game on all of Steam (see chart here)
- Designed and developed by a single person (twitter link)
- Spent one year in Early Access maintaining a 99.5% positive review rating
- Has reached over 3 million views across hundreds of YouTube channels
- Features musical tracks from the composers involved in SUPERHOT and A Virus Named Tom
- Has unique objective-based modes that encourage teamwork like Elimination, Hoops, and Demolition Derby.
- One-click server setup for free online multiplayer
- Has strong bot AI and singleplayer leaderboard challenges for solo play
- Powerups like jetpacks, pogo jumps, laser balls, homing balls and boomerang balls
About Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball is a projectile-based sports FPS where you race around a dance club in jet-powered robots, launch off skate park ramps and nail each other with exploding glow-in-the-dark dodgeballs.
Every shot is a one-hit-kill and you can deflect and catch enemy fire or perform a wide array of trick shots for bonus points or just to show off.
It plays like you enabled ‘all-throwing-knife’ mode in other shooters, and were all on skateboards, and at a rave.