Tropico 5 – Complete Collection coming to PC on January 29th
Have you been planning a tip-top tropical trip to the island paradise of Tropico? If so then you may need to pack yourself an extra large suitcase, as Kalypso Media (and El Presidente, of course) is preparing a premier package for the beloved strategy game on PC.
Packing in both full expansions ‘Espionage’ and ‘Waterborne’ along with all 10 DLC add-ons released to date, Tropico 5 – Complete Collection contains more extras than a typical Tropican employment contract and ensures that even the most budget conscious of wannabe dictators can get their dynasties in full swing without having to raid their Swiss bank accounts for extra funds. Tropico 5 – Complete Collection will launch via digital download via Steam on January 29, and the North American PC boxed retail version will launch on February 2.
About Tropico 5 – Complete Collection:
You, as El Presidente, will first take control of the infamous island of Tropico during early colonial times and then guide it through the centuries as the world changes and moves ever forward. You must tackle the changing needs of your people, as well as opposing governments and factions, and thus lay the foundations for your own dynasty. As you move through your years in office you can promote members of your extended family on the island to positions of power: such as ambassador, commanding general or even Supreme Ruler, to ensure your legacy thrives through the eras. As your influence and wealth grows, so do the threats to your burgeoning island superpower. Can you survive both World Wars, prosper through the Great Depression, rule as an iron-fisted dictator through the Cold War and advance your country to modern times and beyond? From the 19th to the 21st century, each era carries its own challenges and opportunities.
- The Complete Collection contains the full version of Tropico 5 as well as the two full expansion add on packs ‘Espionage’ and ‘Waterborne’ as well as all 10 DLC content packs (The Big Cheese, Mad World, Generalissimo, Joint Venture, Surf’s Up, Gone Green, Supervillian, Inquisition, Super Computer and T-Day.
- The Eras – Start your reign during colonial times, survive the World Wars and the Great Depression, be a dictator during the Cold War, and advance your country to modern times and beyond.
- The Dynasty – Each member of the extended family of El Presidente is present on the island and may be used as ruler, appointed manager, ambassador or general.
- Research and Renovate – Advance your nation by discovering new buildings, technologies and resources.
- Advanced trade system and trade fleet – Amass a global trade fleet and use your ships to secure trade routes to neighboring islands or world’s superpowers, both for export and import.
- Explore your island – Discover what lies beyond the fog of war. Send prospectors to look for new deposits, but be wary of hostile animals and native tribes.
- All new art – All artwork is re-made from scratch to provide Tropico 5 with a unique visual identity.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer – Up to 4 players can build up their own cities and economies on any given island map. Players can choose to share resources, supply and population or declare war on each other.
Tropico 5 – Complete Collection will launch via digital download via Steam on January 29, and the North American PC boxed retail version will launch on February 2 for $39.99 (MSRP).