Corsair’s Neutron Series XTi series has an SSD capacity of up to 1920GB
CORSAIR, a world leader in enthusiast memory, PC hardware and components today announced the launch of its latest range of solid state drives, the Neutron Series XTi. With a blisteringly quick quad-core Phison controller and performance MLC NAND, Neutron Series XTi offers SATA 6Gbps-saturating transfer speeds of up to 560MB/sec and excellent sustained performance consistency with even the most demanding of workloads.
Available initially in capacities of 240GB, 480GB and 960GB, Neutron Series XTi will also become CORSAIR’s first 1920GB SSD in the near future, combining SSD performance with HDD capacity. With top-tier performance, reliability and consistency, the CORSAIR Neutron Series XTi meets the high-performance storage needs of the most discerning PC gaming enthusiasts and content creation professionals alike.
The Neutron Series XTi utilizes a dedicated quad-core controller for top tier top tier speeds with sustained performance and low command latency. The result is exceptional transfer speeds of up to 560MB/sec, 540MB/s sequential write, 4KB random read of up to 100K IOPS and 4K random write of up to 90K IOPS; up to the tasks of today’s most demanding end-users.
Designed for consistent performance the Neutron Series XTi handles very high sustained transfer rates with ease, enabled by an expanded cache making it possible to capture and edit professional Full HD and 4K uncompressed video in real-time, as well as play PC games with absolute maximum detail levels.
The Neutron Series XTi is also equipped with end-to-end data path protection, ensuring data is protected against corruption from the host to the NAND gate. Combined with power loss protection with advanced SmartFlush™ and GuaranteedFlush™ technologies as well as a host of error correction technologies, the Neutron Series XTi secures your drive for an ultra-consistent and reliable experience.
- High Performance Quad-Core SSD Controller: Quad-core processor for top tier performance with low command latency and sustained performance.
- Exceptional transfer speeds: The Neutron Series XTieffectively saturates the SATA 6Gbp/s interface, providing sequential read speeds of up to 560Mb/s, sequential write speeds of up to 540Mb/s, 4KB random reads of up to 100K IOPS and 4K random writes of up to 90K IOPS.
- Consistent Performance: Very high sustained transfer rates are enabled by an expanded cache make it possible to capture and edit professional Full HD and 4K uncompressed video in real-time, as well as play PC games with absolute maximum detail levels.
- End-to-End Data Path Protection (ETEP): ETEP protects the entire data path within the SSD controller. From the host to the NAND gate, ensuring data is protected against corruption.
- Low Power Consumption: 95% less power consumption than standard HDDs means better energy efficiency for your desktop machine and longer battery life for your laptop. Also includes support for DEVSLP (device sleep).
- Power Loss Protection: Data is further protected with advanced SmartFlush™ and GuaranteedFlush™ technologies.
- Enhanced Error Correction: SmartECC™ and SmartRefresh™ features improve data retention and error correction.
- Static and Dynamic Wear-Leveling: The lifespan of the drive and its overall reliability are greatly enhanced by wear-leveling.
- Advanced Garbage Collection: Overall performance and NAND endurance are enhanced.
- Compatible with CORSAIR SSD Toolbox: Access a number of crucial software tools for getting the most out of your SSD.
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
Available immediately from CORSAIR’s worldwide network of authorized retailers, the Neutron Series XTi 240GB is priced at a MSRP of $89.99, the Neutron Series XTi 480GB at $159.99 and the Neutron Series XTi 960GB at $329.99. Pricing for the upcoming Neutron Series XTi 1920GB is yet to be confirmed. All four are backed with a five-year warranty and CORSAIR customer service and technical support.