From Press Release:
CORSAIR, a world leader in enthusiast memory, high-performance gaming hardware, and PC components, today announced the launch of the CORSAIR Neutron NX500 NVMe PCIe SSD AIC. The NX500 boasts performance up to five times faster than traditional SATA 3.0 SSDs, connecting to your system via an available PCI Express 3.0 x4 slot. Achieving up to 3,000MB/sec sequential read and 2,400 MB/sec sequential write speeds, or 300K/270K IOPS random read/write, the NX500 is the fastest SSD CORSAIR has ever produced.
Available in 400GB, 800GB and 1,600GB* capacities, and clad in a custom-designed high-surface-area heat sink, the NX500 is engineered for speed and all-but eliminates performance thermal throttling thanks to temperatures up to 20°C lower than m.2 PCI Express NVMe SSDs. Whether you’re editing video, transferring files or loading the latest games, the NX500 has the cooling, style and performance and to make sure both you and your system never fall behind.
Connecting to your PC using an available PCI Express SSD 3.0 x4 slot and using the latest NVMe interface, the NX500 unlocks the bandwidth of the PCI Express slot, eliminating bottlenecks by putting your data in the fast lane. Thanks to this high bandwidth, the NX500 is built for professional users and easily handles demanding productivity, content creation or gaming workloads.
Equipped with high-performance MLC NAND, and dedicated DDR3 cache, the NX500 provides superior reliability and performance over TLC NAND SSDs. The NX500 also boasts enhanced error correction, dynamic wear-levelling and advanced garbage collection, greatly enhancing NAND lifespan and drive reliability.
For those that need even more protection or control, the NX500 is also fully compatible with the CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software utility, providing in-depth support for over-provisioning, Secure Erase, disk cloning, and firmware updates. Users can also monitor S.M.A.R.T attributes and overall SSD health, all from their PC’s desktop. Paired with dedicated support from the world-class CORSAIR customer support team and a comprehensive 5-year warranty, the NX500 pushes the limits of SSD performance with style.
- NVMe Interface Faster than SATA 3.0: Up to 5X faster in sequential read and write than SATA 3.0.
- PCI Express 3.0 x4 The NX500 accesses your PC’s PCI Express bandwidth and puts your data in the fast lane, leaving SATA SSDs in the dust.
- Dedicated Cooling: High-surface-area heatsink from the cooling experts at CORSAIR keeps your storage cool and always at peak performance.
- Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Endurance: Better reliability and higher performance than Triple-Level Cell (TLC) NAND SSDs.
- High-Bandwidth, Low-Latency Storage: Easily handles demanding gaming, productivity, and content creation workloads.
- Enhanced Error Correction: Additional error bit correction and improved data retention while supporting the latest generation, high endurance MLC NAND.
- Static and Dynamic Wear-Leveling: Works with MLC NAND to contribute to an overall enhanced lifespan.
- Compatible with CORSAIR SSD Toolbox: Support for over-provisioning, Secure Erase, disk cloning and firmware updates, or monitor S.M.A.R.T attributes and SSD health, all from your desktop.
- Five-year Warranty: Dedicated support from the world-class CORSAIR customer support team.
Availability, Warranty and Pricing
The CORSAIR Neutron NX500 NVMe PCIe AIC SSD in 400GB and 800GB capacities are available immediately from the CORSAIR worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors, as well as direct from the CORSAIR webstore.
*The CORSAIR Neutron NX500 NVMe PCIe AIC SSD in 1,600GB capacity will be available later in August, 2017.
All CORSAIR Neutron NX500 NVMe PCIe AIC SSDs are backed by a five-year warranty and the CORSAIR worldwide customer service and technical support network.
For up-to-date pricing of the CORSAIR Neutron NX500 NVMe PCIe AIC SSD, please refer to the CORSAIR website or contact your local CORSAIR sales or PR representative.
For more information on the CORSAIR Neutron NX500 NVMe PCIe AIC SSD, please visit:
For more information on the CORSAIR Solid State Drives, please visit: