Kasedo Games and SomaSim are pleased to reveal the brand new gameplay trailer for building management sim, Project Highrise.
Project Highrise gives you the power to be the manager, the landlord and downright architectural god for whatever building you want to construct and run. Build offices, restaurants, retail stores and apartments and make your high-rise the most famous and most profitable in town – just make sure to keep your tenants happy.
The new trailer shows players what to expect from many aspects of the game which is quickly building a fan-base on YouTube as a ‘modern day Sim Tower’ with player excitement growing for its September 2016 release.
The trailer comes after the release of video series ‘Project Highrise in 20 Seconds’. Fans have already seen how to build and place units and more short videos will be coming on Kasedo Games’ social media channels@KasedoGames & /KasedoGames so follow and like to keep up-to-date with all things Project Highrise.
- Deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper.
- Huge variety of tenants with their own unique characteristics, from restaurants, to offices, retail stores, or residential apartments.
- Open sandbox play with several difficulty levels and starting conditions allowing you to build your dream skyscraper towering above the surrounding city.
- Campaign mode that tests your skill at building a successful highrise in challenging scenarios.
- Test your management mettle by keeping up with your buildings diverse population and their ever-increasing demands.
- Hire specialised consultants to increase your building’s curb appeal, operational efficiency, and pull with city hall.