N++ comes to Steam today complete with over 2,000 hand-built levels and level editor for sharing creations
The final and definitive entry in Metanet’s minimalist platformer series hits PC today! The original N debuted 12 years ago on the PC, and N++ brings the series back to its home turf. Boasting over 2,000 hand-built levels, Metanet has made the possibilities endless including a level editor and global sharing — players will have at their disposal endless levels while also being able to flex their creativity to challenge others.
N++ is a gorgeously polished platformer that remains familiar while still innovating on its own formula.
In support of the launch, Metanet Software will be doing an AMA on Reddit beginning at 10 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. EDT. Follow along or ask your own questions at https://www.reddit.com/r/
- 2,360 hand-made levels
- Custom levels, a level editor and global level sharing
- Leaderboards and replays for every level (even player-created levels)
- Local co-op mode (up to 4 players)
- Local competitive mode (up to 4 Players)
- 63 tracks by top electronic artists
- 60 color palettes to customize the game’s look
Ready for the challenge? N++ is available now on Steam for Windows for $14.99 with a 20% discount for the first week. Need more info? Find it at http://www.nplusplus.org/.
Comments are closed.