Award winning indie team ‘Evil Twin Artworks’, are excited to announce the latest update for their Early Access title ’Man O’ War: Corsair’ and it’s a big one!
“We’re really excited about our new update,” said James Carroll, Director at Evil Twin Artworks. “We have wanted to bring out more of the elements that make the Warhammer world what it is, we felt it was time to bring the Dwarfs and Skaven to the Great Western Ocean. Not only that, but we are beginning to introduce the different colleges of magic, as well as allowing players to launch flying monsters and shoot flying enemies from the sky with unique and bizarre anti-air weapons.”
To celebrate this announcement, Evil Twin have created a brand new trailer to show off the new features.
- The Steam page for Man O’ War: Corsair can be found here – MOW on Steam
- The GoG page for Man O’ War: Corsair can be found here.
- The Humble page for Man O’ War: Corsair can be found here.
- The Man O’ War: Corsair GoG forum can be found here.
- And the Man O’ War: Corsair Steam Forum can be found here.