Award-winning veteran games developer and international games label Team17 is excited to announce that their hit turn-based strategy Worms W.M.D will be receiving a free new content update in the shape of the Liberation pack for Xbox One, PlayStation, PC, Mac and Linux.
After a successful launch earlier this year Team17 has been continuing to support Worms W.M.D with updates, the arrival of the free All-Stars Pack and free Twitch customisation content and now they’re ready to launch their first free extra content update which will introduce a brand new theme including 5 new single player levels to tackle, a new vehicle to set sail with, 4 new weapons to destroy your opponents with and 12 new customisation items for your worms!
The Liberation update includes:
- 5 new single player levels to conquer
- New drillboat vehicle! The first aquatic vehicle to be added to the series with a deadly drill!
- 4 new weapons including the Mischievous Drone, W1 Rocket, Tasty Worm Lick and Worm Stinger
- New theme to battle upon including new buildings and tunnels to explore
- 12 new customisations to adorn your worms with from the Bicorne and Beret to the Cheese hat and Rubber Glove!
The Liberation content will be available in a free Worms W.M.D game update for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Mac and Linux on the 7th December.
To celebrate the release of the Liberation update, Team17 and Twitch have a series of exciting streams planned to showcase the content ahead of launch. For more information check out: https://blog.twitch.tv/