The British Dominions and Commonwealth states take centre stage in Together for Victory, the first expansion to Hearts of Iron IV, the hit World War II grand strategy wargame from Paradox Development Studios. And now a date has been set for the brave offspring of the Empire to show off their new uniforms.
Together for Victory will be available on December 15, 2016 for $14.99 at major digital retailers, including the Paradox Store.
This expansion is not only the first for Hearts of Iron IV, but sets the model for many future add-ons, bringing new detail and gameplay options to nations outside of the great powers. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the Raj of India have been given unique National Focus trees, more leaders to choose from, and a selection of industrial corporations to add extra color to your experience.
Together for Victory also includes:
- New Autonomy System: Subject states are not merely puppets, but can have a range of action. Dominions, Puppet States, and Colonies can either work their way to total independence.
- Spearheads: A new order simplifies breakthroughs in land invasions
- Continuous Focuses: Choose a National Focus to boost your nations capabilities over time, prioritizing one aspect of your military machine over another
- Alternate Histories: Each of the Dominion nations has alternate history branches. Lead South Africa to a Communist revolution that will end segregation but alienate Great Britain. Make Canada a Fascist state warily eyeing the giant to the south.
- Tech Sharing: Cozy up to an advanced great power and take advantage of their research progress to accelerate your own development.
- Combat Log: Extensive details on the performance of your divisions in battle are now available for you, Commander.
- Request Lend Lease: Ask for assistance from across the seas in the form of lend lease, adding new vehicles and equipment to beleaguered armies.
- New Art: New portraits for new leaders, old leaders have some portraits redone, and new unit designs and event pictures make their debut.
Together for Victory is just ten days away! Mobilize your inner army and prepare for an even wider perspective on the world’s darkest hour.