Hunting Simulator from Bigben and Neopica announced with first screenshots
Bigben and developer Neopica are proud to present Hunting Simulator, developed for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
A true hunting simulation and at the same time a game open to all, Hunting Simulator offers a new gaming experience.
Hunting Simulator offers players hours and hours of immersion in the open wild with single and multiplayer modes, unique game mechanics, a multitude of hunting areas, and hundreds of objectives to accomplish.
Developed using the Unreal 4 Engine, the game presents some of the most well-known hunting regions such as the mountains of Colorado, the oak forests of France, and the snowy plains of Alaska. Each environment is populated by superbly modeled animals brought to life with behaviors from a realistic AI.
- One of the most complete hunting-game bestiaries with more than 35 species of animals set in 12 vast hunting areas.
- Intense hunting parties and hundreds of objectives across three game modes: campaign, free hunt, and shooting practice.
- Several hunting firearms and accessories to choose from an arsenal of rifles, crossbows, and bows, in addition to hunting calls, lures, and wind indicators.
- Introduction of the very first drone in a hunting game, used for checking your surroundings.
- Online multiplayer co-op mode for up to three hunting partners.