From Press Release:
Dino Dini and The Digital Lounge are thrilled to announce that after the PlayStation® Vita and PlayStation® 4 last year, Dino Dini’s Kick Off™ Revival is now available on Steam for PC, offering gamers a new incredible soccer challenge.
Back in 1989, the original game, acclaimed by several generations of gamers, was advertised with a clear message: “Playing it is easy, mastering it will take time – A lot of time“. 2017 players are warned: this is still true with Dino Dini’s Kick Off™ Revival !
Designed for people who want to get the satisfaction that comes from executing skillful moves under pressure, Dino Dini’s Kick Off™ Revival is a game for the hardcore gamers where success and failure boils down to the player’s dedication at mastering the game. Called by some the “Dark Souls” of soccer games, this game has the same philosophy that drives skill-based games where the game itself is a sport.
The only question is, do you have the dedication and skill to master Dino Dini’s Kick Off™ Revival? It’s not a question that can be answered quickly, those who have tried to do that have failed! But don’t worry, as long as you focus on what matters – building your skill and strategy – you will have plenty of fun along the way. This is not a game that just hands you goals, you have to earn them! When you score an amazing header goal in injury time to win a match after coming back from behind, it feels like nothing on earth!
This new Steam version benefits from all the improvements made to the game since its first release on PS4TM in june 2016.
- 60 FPS smooth blisteringly fast gameplay
- Super smooth full speed netplay (dependent on your and your opponent’s network connection)
- Simple controls with a single button, yet allowing a full set of moves
- Custom ball physics engine with “non-sticky” ball gameplay
- Gesture based input allowing you to shoot with any strength, direction, swerve, height
- 4 Game Modes: Tutorials, Training, Single Game, European Cup
- Online gaming: 1 vs 1 with random matchmaking, invites and leaderboards
- Offline multiplayer: 1 vs 1 friendly or Euro competition
- European, North and South American teams
- Radar for full view of the pitch
- 8 Formations selectable at any time
All players are invited to join the Kick Off Online community at www.kormunity.com where they will find tutorials, goals of the month and epic tournaments information.