From Press Release:
Sort of publisher-ish New Blood today announced they will be unveiling a new title, AMID EVIL, by Anz Indie developer, Indefatigable, at PAX Australia, being held in Melbourne, Oct 27 – 29. Fans can get hands on all weekend in the PAX Rising booth.
AMID EVIL, a Heretic-styled FPS, will be rolled out to media as a sneak peek at the Arcade Open Day, and then on the show floor of PAX Aus for everyone to come and get hands-on.
The producers of DUSK and the creators of Return of the Triad invite you to embark on an epic new FPS adventure:
- SEVEN distinct episodes each featuring a completely different setting and enemies
- LUDICROUS magical weaponry that can be overcharged with the souls of the dead
- BRUTAL and adaptive enemy AI that will hunt you down over land, sea and air
- SPRAWLING non-linear levels filled with secrets and ancient lore
- MULTITUDES of in-game options and cheat codes for a truly “Golden PC Age” experience
- BUILT in Unreal Engine 4 for cutting edge visuals (even if they are a bit retro)
- OPTIMIZED to run on a toaster (a pretty nice toaster)
- EPIC original and dynamic soundtrack composed by Andrew Hulshult.
Look for AMID EVIL in 2018. For more information get up in our shit at discord.gg/newblood
Wishlist it on Steam: http://store.