From Press Release:
Frozenbyte has released spellcasting co-op action game Nine Parchments on Nintendo Switch™, available today on Nintendo eShop in the US and Europe, as well as on Windows, available from Steam, Humble Store and GOG. The game will be priced at $19.99 / 19.99 €.
The Nintendo Switch version of Nine Parchments runs at 1080p/30fps docked and 720p/30fps undocked. The game supports local and online co-op with up to four players, as well as Local Wireless Play. One Joy-Con support is included as well.
The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One releases are also planned for December, with exact dates to be announced at a later time.
Nine Parchments is a co-operative blast ’em up game of magical mayhem from Frozenbyte!
Runaway apprentice wizards seize the opportunity to complete their spellbooks by going after the lost Nine Parchments. As the would-be wizards rapidly acquire powerful new spells without learning proper safety measures, it’s natural their hasty progress results in plenty of deadly accidents…
Nine Parchments combines real-time spell-shooting action with RPG elements – level up your character and collect magical loot, filling your wardrobe with a myriad of wizard hats and powerful staves.
- Dozens of spells for you to discover and master
- Unlock new playable characters with quests
- Find fashionable Hats and powerful Staves
- Level up and improve your characters with their Skill Trees
- Resurrection and Friendly Fire: Help and hinder your friends
- Battle strange creatures and mighty bosses in the beautiful Trine world
- Online and local co-op with 1-4 players