From Press Release:
SYMMETRY is a survival management game set in a retro-futuristic, sci-fi universe launching February 20, 2018 on Steam (PC and MAC) for $11.99USD/9.99 EUR/8.99GBP and on consoles (PlayStation®4 and Xbox One) for $17.99 USD/14.99 EUR/12.99 GBP. Developed by Sleepless Clinic and published by IMGN.PRO, SYMMETRY combines an ominous sci-fi storyline with life or death consequences, with an atmospheric score that sustains the harsh realities, with hand drawn pastel Vector graphics to give the game a feeling of mystery and highlight the severity of the deserted world.
“As a survival management game, SYMMETRY’s storyline will propel you forward toward big payoffs depending upon the strategies employed across the survivors,” said Dariusz Leczycki, co-owner of Sleepless Clinic, creators of SYMMETRY. “At first look, SYMMETRY is basic, old school looking game, but don’t be fooled, it is complex, compelling, and most of all, fun, and possesses a story line that you don’t see coming.”
In SYMMETRY, the main goal is to manage a team of survivors whose spaceship has crashed on an abandoned planet, light years from help. Players must help the crew withstand the desolate, freezing cold environment and unpredictable weather that is unsuitable for human life while safely and quickly fix their spaceship and escape. Time is of the essence. Everyone’s safety is essential. Life functions are critical. Overseeing resources is vital. One wrong choice, someone dies. Run out of time, someone dies. And when one of the survivors die, you must make the ultimate decision, dispose of the body, or cannibalize it.
SYMMETRY Game Features
- Race against time while gathering all parts required to repair the spaceship.
- Survival-management in extremely hostile conditions.
- Avoid extreme weather conditions and life-threatening supernatural activities.
- Different needs to satisfy: nutrition, physical condition, and mental health
- Additional ‘Survival’ endless gameplay mode unlocked once the main mission is accomplished.
- Randomly assigned crew members possess different skills and stories in each gameplay.
- Implement various strategies to beat the game.
- Develop new skills like botanics or power plant operations.
- Sci-fi setting with a non-obvious storyline.
- Moral choices: collectivism vs individualism.
- Unique vector graphics and ambient sound setting.
- Ominous presence of the Symmetrical World.