From Press Release:
Larkspur, Calif. – Jan. 24th, 2018 – Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver today released a new gameplay video for the upcoming RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which will launch on Feb. 13, 2018 for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft, and PC.
Following a day in the life of Henry, the game’s protagonist, today’s video gives an extensive look at the key features of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, including the historically-inspired combat system. To survive fights in a country which is torn apart internally and invaded by foreign forces, evening the odds is key when rushing into a battle. Kingdom Come: Deliverance offers plenty of more prudent approaches for keen eyed players who invest time explore the world.
Every choice bares a price to pay, and forces players to face the consequences when they forge their own paths through exploring the intricate story of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. In this open-world RPG, navigate your choices carefully as their consequences will dictate and influence the numerous missions, quests and opportunities along their way. Building up your reputation amongst common folks and high-born leaders alike as you follow the son of a blacksmith on his path to revenge. Besides just learning how to fight – reading, bargaining, alchemy and many more skills are at hand to help Henry in a world on the brink of a bloody civil war.
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG which immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia.
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Key Facts
Title: Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Platform: PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC
Developer: Warhorse Studios
Co-Publishers: Deep Silver, Warhorse Studios
Release Date: Tuesday, Feb. 13th, 2018 (worldwide)
Age Ratings: M