From Press Release:
Montreal, Canada – Aug 3, 2018 — Ratloop Games Canada is excited to announce that VROOM KABOOM, the new Vehicular Combat Game, is releasing digitally on August 14th (15th in Europe) on PC and PlayStation 4 as a free-to-play title and only $19.99 USD (European pricing still TBD) for the Premium Version. Even better, players will also be able to get their VR fix as VROOM KABOOM launches on Oculus Rift, HTC vive, and PlayStation VR too!
VROOM KABOOM is a brand-new type of gameplay experience. A ‘Tower Rush with Vehicles’, the game combines elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battles. Build a deck of vehicles and deploy them into battle against other players online. It ends in destruction. See how the action unfolds in our latest release date trailer!
- With a wide variety of physics driven vehicles, VROOM KABOOM is a crazy mash up of emergent action gameplay and tactical choices. Engage in 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 battles and even take to the roads in our full featured VR mode!
- With over 70 different units to choose from, build a deck that fits any playstyle. Win matches to gain new cards and scraps as well as unlock new and more powerful units!
- DEPLOY your vehicles onto the battlefield. DRIVE, jump, & shoot your way to victory! Crash into your enemy’s vehicles, blow up their defenses and DESTROY their tanks to secure the win.
- Choose from our 3 factions which contain unique cards to collect, vehicles to drive, environments to play in and music to enjoy!
- And just when you thought that was all… Take to the roads in a whole new way with our fully featured VR version of VROOM KABOOM. While a VR headset is not required to play, VROOM KABOOM VR takes the insanity to a whole new dimension!