From Press Release:
Prague October 27th 2018 – SCS Software proudly announces the release date of the latest American Truck Simulator extension. The Oregon map expansion will be available on Thursday, November 4th, 2018.
Latest map expansion is introducing the wild beauty of “Beaver State” Oregon. The evergreen natural scenery go along with the deserted country side but also dense city areas like Portland or Salem. Vast forests are covering roughly 60 percent of the state and together with many rivers form the typical western Oregon nature but also important part of state economics. Its natural beauty includes deep forests, plenty of water areas and rivers, but also volcanoes, high deserts, and arid scrublands.
- Over 5,000 miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Portland, Salem, and Eugene
- 13 large custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
- Lots of smaller rest areas and motels around the roads
- 700+ completely new 3D assets
- 25 unique, complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 17 new local company docks and industries
- Well-known landmarks both natural and man-made – Mt. Hood, Thor’s Well, Crater Lake, Crooked River Valley, Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Youngs Bay Bridge …
- Oregon-bound achievements to unlock
American Truck Simulator Oregon expansion Steam price: USD $ 11.99, € 11.99, £ 8.99
ATS: Oregon coming soon Steam store page: https://store.steampowered.