From Press Release:
- Battle Path – Warlords of the Wasteland: The campaign lasts for 3 months and is divided into 100 levels, each with its own reward. After obtaining Battle Path access, players will need to complete subsets of challenging missions in order to earn BattleCoins. Numerous vehicle customization options can be unlocked this way and players that master all challenges will be able to unlock the coveted Altay Tier 10 Premium Main Battle Tank and Commander Alisa Korhonen.
- New Special Operation: Magnus Holter is continuing the assault on Clayburn Industries and its allies, the Evocati PMC, in order to get rid of Douglas O’Reilly’s thugs for good. The Evocate are holed up in the Middle East and the mission seems straightforward enough – but not everything is as it seems. The Arabian Nights season will feature two brand-new Special Operation missions taking place in Egypt and Iraq, available on all three difficulty levels, as well as an Arabian-themed Garage. Another two missions and the conclusion of the Arabian Nights story arc will become available after the launch of the season.
- Low-Tier Vehicle Overhaul: Season 2 includes a rebalance of Tier 1 to 4 vehicles in order to make them more fun to play. Their progression rate has been increased in order for the players to not spend time on low-Tiers if they don’t want to. There will be also a good reason to give them a shot since once players progressed beyond the lower tiers as improvements are made to the gameplay dynamics for these tiers by increasing their mobility as well as their rate of fire, making them the amazing battle machines they were always meant to be!
- Skin System: This season introduced the long-awaited Advanced Customization system, also known as the “Skin” system. With it in place, players will now be able to obtain exotic appearance modifications for their fully upgraded vehicles as visual customization options next to the existing Base Paint, Decal and Camouflage features. These modifications will be available by various means – for completing certain in-game missions, as free gifts or as a part of Premium content.
- Active Vehicle Abilities: The core of this new system is boosting the properties of specific vehicle groups in order to make them more suitable for their intended battlefield role by giving them an ability that needs to be activated by players.
- Contract Mission Campaign: An entirely new Contract Mission campaign is available along with a set of seasonal Arabian Missions, allowing you to obtain, amongst other things, a new Arabian Loot Crate containing the K1A1 Premium MBT with hydro-pneumatic suspension.