Mar 04, 2019
Terrorarium is coming to Steam Early Access on March 20th
From Press Release:
Toronto, Canada – March 4, 2019 – On a scale of one to ten how much would you (secretly?) love sending adorable little anthropomorphic mushroom creatures to their gory deaths? Yep, us too! It’s okay though, the Moogu procreate using the corpses of their dead kin.
You read that right.
Hey, we don’t judge.
Terrorarium in Early Access is all about Maker Mode, where the developers over at Stitch Media are committed to letting you live out that, erm, fantasy. Use hundreds of assets and customisation options to build your own minigames and easily share them with fellow creators. Then, take control of The Gardener aka your new favourite space granny and see if you can defeat the challenges set forth by the community.
- 100+ customizable unique monsters, deadly plants and dangerous terrain.
- Embody The Gardener and send your Moogu to their inevitable doom.
- Quick Play community-made mazes, gauntlets, gardens, or whatever else players dream up.
- Easily shareable levels: challenge your frenemies!
- Website: https://terrorarium.games/
- Terminals: https://www.terminals.io/
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/
Terrorarium will be available March 20 on Steam in Early Access for Windows and Mac.