From Press Release:
Toronto, Canada – April 25, 2019 – Developers Chimera One Games have announced their latest title, BulletRage will be coming to Kickstarter this May and a release slated for later this year. BulletRage is an adrenaline-fueled cross-genre experience that seamlessly blends classic arcade twin-stick shooter action with the frenzy of Japanese Bullet Hells, and weapon sandboxing of Roguelikes. BulletRage’s adaptive gameplay systems create the perfect experience to engage both casual and competitive players.
Set in a neon-laden devastated future where aliens have taken over, the human race now fights for survival in a death gameshow that is broadcasted across the galaxy. Wielding gratuitously overpowered weapons and insane power-ups, players will battle through over 40 handcrafted levels and multiple worlds of pure carnage. Featuring a weapon socket system with millions of weapon combinations, players can create their ideal arcade style weaponry to take on the entire galaxy.
With a campaign mode featuring boss battles of epic proportions and destructible environments, BulletRage features five difficulty levels designed to test even the most competitive of players. With support for 1 to 4 players in online or local gameplay, defenders of the human race can fight to defeat the evil alien overlords co-op style, battle each other in various PvP modes, fight for the top spot on the cross-platform leaderboards, or dash through to achieve the best speed runs.
A full list of features includes:
- 5 difficulties fine-tuned for casual to competitive gameplay
- Up to 4 players with local or online multiplayer co-op
- Compete against others online in various PvP modes
- Giant boss fights of epic proportions
- Weapon socket system with millions of weapon combinations
- More than 40 hand-crafted levels in campaign mode
- Infinite replay with special randomly generated dungeons offering daily and weekly challenges
- Acquire achievements to unlock player skins and secret weapons
- Use the built-in level editor to create levels you can share with the world
- Twitch and Mixer MixPlay Extension Mode: audiences can unleash deadly enemies and even unlock unique gameplay and paths
- Dozens of exciting arcade power-ups and unique enemies
- Cross-platform leaderboards
Chimera One Games will be launching its Kickstarter for BulletRage this May, the game is currently in development for PC, Xbox, PS4 and Switch. To find out more about the game visit the official site here. To wishlist BulletRage visit the Steam page here.