Sep 03, 2019
Conan Exiles gets new weapons and armor in The Blood and Sand DLC pack
From Press Release:
OSLO, Norway – September 3rd, 2019 – Funcom today released a new DLC for Conan Exiles, accentuating the brutal life in The Exiled Lands. The Blood and Sand pack contains a host of new visual content, spanning from arena building pieces to new weapons and armor.
The DLC is available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox for $ 9.99 / € 9.99 (regional differences may apply). A free update was also released today, containing various bug fixes, new items and a PvP overhaul. The free update introduces the Battle Standard, which can be placed to create PvP zones. This will allow players to create massive arenas and fighting pits, even on PvE servers. Participating in PvP on PvE servers will be entirely optional
The Blood and Sand pack contains:
- 29 new arena building pieces
- A set of building pieces made for arenas and vaults.
- ♦ 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Bear Shaman armor
- Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each.
- ♦ 19 new weapons in the Bloodletter set plus all new weapons
- Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon.
- ♦ 15 new war banner placeables
- Decorate your new arena or castle with all new war banners.
All the new content in Blood and Sand is exclusive to this DLC and adds a host of new visual options, but does not give any in-game advantage in power. All the new items have comparable stats to existing items.
Conan Exiles is an open world survival game set in the savage lands of Conan the Barbarian. After a successful Early Access run starting in January 2017, the game launched in full on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on May 8th, 2018 and became one of Funcom’s best-selling and fastest-selling games to date. For more information about Conan Exiles, visit www.conanexiles.com.