From Press Release:
Thursday, 12th September 2019 – Team17 and Ghost Town Games have once again teamed up, this time to serve a chaotic course of fun fair food as part of Overcooked! 2’s season pass, with today’s launch of the ‘Carnival of Chaos’ DLC. This final part of the season pass sees players enjoy a new burst of culinary delights with new carnival inspired recipes, new levels, new chefs, combo meals, and even cannons!
- New levels! The Carnival becomes your kitchen across 15 brand new levels
- Four new chefs! Rule the big top as the Ringmaster Chef, Strongman Chef, Clown Chef and Stunt Chef
- Recipes! New recipes for players to master and/or burn to a crisp, including donuts and hot dogs, as well as the introduction of a new sauce machine
- Combo meals! Extra hungry customers are looking for more food, so combine meals and top them off with a thirst-quenching beverage
- Erm… Clown cannons? Yes, CANNONS! Travel across the kitchen faster than ever before with this new unconventional kitchen contraption
‘Carnival of Chaos’ is now available digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and PC as part of the Overcooked! 2 season pass or separately for £4.79/€4.99/$5.99.
Overcooked! 2 Season Pass
The Overcooked! 2 season pass will satisfy the hungriest of customers, giving players a saving on three extra portions of content. In addition to ‘Carnival of Chaos’, the pass includes ‘Campfire Cook Off’ and ‘Night of the Hangry Horde’, both serving up even more meals, mechanics and mayhem. The Overcooked! 2 season pass is now available digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and PC priced at £14.99/€18.99/$18.99.