From Press Release:
October 15th 2019 (London, UK)…/ ZA/UM announced today that its hellishly ambitious role-playing game, Disco Elysium is out now on PC and available to purchase on Steam and GOG.com for $39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99.
Disco Elysium is a groundbreaking open world role playing game with an insane amount of choice and consequence. You’re a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across. Interrogate unforgettable characters, crack murders or take bribes. Be a hero, a prophet, a madman and the greatest detective the world has ever seen.
You’ve never played anything like it.
- Over 60 hours of game time in a unique urban fantasy setting.
- An open world you can approach in any order – the bad part of the bad part of town with unforgettable characters.
- One massive open-ended case and tons of side investigations.
- Countless tools for role-playing: 24 mad skills to upgrade, over 80 different clothing items to wear, 12 tools to use, 8 psychoactive substances to discover, more than 50 unique “thoughts” to analyze and so on.
- A hauntingly beautiful original soundtrack by British Sea Power.