From Press Release:
Auckland, New Zealand – June 5, 2020 – Grinding Gear Games announced today that Path of Exile’s next big expansion, Harvest, will launch for the PC at 1pm PDT, June 19, 2020 with the PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions available the following week.
Harvest brings an entirely new gameplay element to the world of Wraeclast. Players will assist Oshabi in exploring the mysterious power of her Sacred Grove. Cultivating a wild garden can unlock powerful crafting options that are unmatched by any past expansion.
Players will open seed caches throughout the land. These seeds can be taken to the grove, planted, encouraged to grow and when ready to Harvest, will unearth powerful beasts. When these beasts are slain their Lifeforce can be extracted to enable powerful crafting or used to grow exotic crops.
Path of Exile: Harvest Key Features Include:
- Download and play all content for free, but never pay-to-win.
- The Harvest Challenge League and its powerful crafting system.
- Four new Warcry skills, and a rework of three existing ones.
- Three new Brands, one Brand support gem and revamped existing brands.
- New ‘Slam’ skill category including a news Slam skill and support gem. Revamps to existing slams.
- Dynamic rebalance to existing gameplay.
- Improvements to over 50 unique items as well as 12 new ones.
- A Passive Skill Tree revamp
- Delirium core game intergration
More information about specific features of Path of Exile: Harvest can be found at: www.pathofexile.com/harvest