From Press Release:
Assetto Corsa Competizione, the ultimate GT racing simulation game by Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games featuring the official GT World Challenge available now on Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, expands furtherly its offer with the release of the GT4 Pack DLC, available from today on Steam for £17.99 / $19.99. The GT4 Pack DLC will follow on Console versions this Fall 2020.
Assetto Corsa Competizione: GT4 Pack DLC – https://store.steampowered.
The GT4 Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione will bring 11 new cars reproduced with maximum accuracy from the official GT4 European Series from SRO Motorsports Group.
The GT4 class is an amazing racing category, and although most of the time it is dedicated to amateur drivers, it often acts as a starting point for a driver’s career in GT racing environment.
These vehicles are less powerful than GT3 cars, but are incredibly exciting to drive due to the equalization of performance across the board.
Driver skills are key to succeed, and this is what any driving enthusiast loves about the GT4 category.
The DLC includes the following cars and liveries:
- Alpine A110 GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Audi R8 LMS GT4 (4 new liveries)
- BMW M4 GT4 (8 new liveries)
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4R (2 new liveries)
- Ginetta G55 GT4 (1 new livery)
- KTM X-Bow GT4 (3 new liveries)
- Maserati MC GT4 (1 new livery)
- Mclaren 570S GT4 (5 new liveries)
- Mercedes AMG GT4 (10 new liveries)
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (4 new liveries)
The GT4 vehicle category will be fully integrated into Assetto Corsa Competizione for DLC owners:
- Championship Mode: GT4 Season available
- Multiplayer: the relative game update allows players to assign their vehicle to default category slots. So it will be possible to have a preferred vehicle for GT3 only races, one for the mixed class racing, one for GT4 racing, one for Cup and one for SuperTrofeo. This allows everyone to have their preferred racing car and livery selected prior to Quick Join matchmaking and entering Competition Servers.
Prepare your driving technique at best and enjoy the purest GT4 action ever developed by KUNOS Simulazioni, with Assetto Corsa Competizione.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is rated “E” for Everyone by ESRB and PEGI 3 for All Ages.
For more information about Assetto Corsa Competizione, visit www.assettocorsa.net .
For more information about 505 Games and its products, visit www.505games.com .
Assetto Corsa Competizione – Social Media