From Press Release:
Vancouver – September 10, 2020 – Speed through a gorgeous retrowave world using parkour skills and a grappling hook to scale and ride walls in the highly-anticipated 3D platformer Cyber Hook from Graffiti Games and Blazing Stick. Launching September 24 on PC for $14.99 USD, Cyber Hook hurtles players forward into deadly environments where they must avoid falling to their death, fight enemies, manipulate time and blast blocks with a laser gun. Cyber Hook will release on Nintendo Switch soon after.
To celebrate the launch date reveal, Graffiti and Blazing Stick are announcing Marathon Mode, which allows players to run through a bevy of levels in a row without having the time ever stop.
Features for Marathon Mode Include:
- Full game Marathon with 70+ levels.
- Monthly Marathons that randomly change each month.
- Per World Marathons that let you select which world to run and you’ll play every level in this world in a row.
- Leaderboards and replays system for every type of marathon.
“The community has been clamoring for the game’s release and excitement has only been growing since being featured in the Steam Game Festival this summer,” said Théo Touaty, Lead Developer at Blazing Stick. “We’re thrilled to see how people speedrun the levels and find new paths we didn’t even think of to complete the game. In Cyber Hook, abusing physics and forging your own path is all part of the fun!”
Major Game Features Include:
- Intense Parkour Action – Fast-paced 3D parkour gameplay that plunges you through intense platforming challenges. Scale and ride walls, but be careful to time jumps correctly or you’ll plunge to your death.
- Tools At Your Disposal – Use a grappling hook to fly through levels by hooking yourself onto blocks, while blasting foes and blocks with a laser finger gun.
- Alter The Game – Warp time to save yourself from falling and discover new movement options to make it past challenges. In Cyber Hook, you can forge your own path by abusing physics and breaking the level design.
- Levels Galore – 70+ levels at launch to test your parkour skills.
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Compete with other players using the region or worldwide leaderboard and watch others play in-game to determine the best strategies to make it through levels.
For more information regarding Cyber Hook please visit the game’s Steam page, or Graffiti’s Twitter page.
# # #