From Press Release:
Vienna, Austria / Munich, Germany, November 3rd, 2020 – The search for a new God begins today. SpellForce 3: Fallen God is out now and it’s your time to lead your tribe of Trolls to a better fate.
SpellForce 3: Fallen God will feature a ~20-hour long campaign, playable alone or in 3-player coop mode. Furthermore, the expansion will bring modding via Steam Workshop, ranked multiplayer matches, and will add crafting to the game. And of course, the new playable race of the Trolls, who come with their very own gameplay mechanic.
Steam Store Link to the Fallen God Expansion: https://store.steampowered.
Also out today is SpellForce 3: Versus – the free Multiplayer Version of SpellForce 3. You can throw yourself into the new ranked multiplayer matches against all other SpellForce 3 players or test your skills in skirmish battles against the AI. Can you climb to the highest rank?
Steam Store Link to SpellForce 3: Versus: https://store.steampowered.
About SpellForce 3: Fallen God
Your dwindling, nomadic tribe of trolls has just one goal: survival. Plagued by vicious poachers who are after your precious tusks, and weakened by disease, hope is almost lost – until an enigmatic Elven stranger offers you, the young chieftain Akrog, a path to salvation: you must resurrect a fallen god.
- The perfect blend of RTS and RPG: SpellForce 3: Fallen God combines RTS and RPG gameplay for an exciting blend of storytelling and epic real-time battles
- Standalone game and story: Fallen God is a standalone expansion to SpellForce 3. You don’t need to be familiar with the story of SpellForce 3 or SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest to jump right in
- Single-player campaign: Featuring the dark, enthralling story of the long-misunderstood Trolls and their battle for survival, with a playtime of around 20 hours
- Customize your heroes: Combine skill trees and abilities to create the perfect heroes for your strategy
- Explore a new continent: Discover Urgath and solve its mysteries using unique hero interactions with the world
- Craft powerful weapons: Salvage legendary weapons and armor from other races to give your Trolls the edge in battle
- Lead your army to victory: Hone your battle strategy in an improved sector-based RTS system
- Character shaping throughout the single-player campaign:
The choices you make in the campaign affect your companion’s skills and abilities. Plus they can contribute to the story through their own decisions, based on how you previously shaped their character.
- New playable faction: The Trolls. With their nomadic behavior, Trolls have a different playstyle than all other factions in SpellForce 3
- All-new soundtrack to underline the beauty and mystery of the new continent
- Full Steam Workshop integration and advanced modding tools
- Introducing Ranked Play: Compete with other SpellForce players in a 1:1 ELO-based ranked system, and become the champion of SpellForce
- Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools and share them with the community