From Press Release:
AUSTIN (Dec. 15, 2020) – Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Season 3 is now live and decking the halls with wintry wonders today, delivering a flurry of festive mayhem including new rounds, dozens of fresh costumes, and a whirlwind of new features that are truly the snowy peak of Fall Guys tomfoolery. Be sure to wrap up your beans and get ready to slip, stumble and slide your way to the crown.
- An extended Fame Path full of new costumes, emotes and more.
- Seven wintry rounds filled with all-new obstacles and traps including:
- Ski Fall – Slip and slide down the icy slope for precarious points.
- Tundra Run – An all-new take on the gauntlet style, ripe for snowy shenanigans.
- Freezy Peak – A spiral summit that delights in chucking an endless supply of snowballs down on competitors.
- Snowy Scrap – Three teams, three snowballs, zero chill.
- Pegwin Pursuit – Calling all beans … Bert is loose. In this team game, your job is to grab the Blunderdome’s tiniest penguin pals as they motor around the arena.
- Thin Ice – Treacherous icy tiles stand between you and instant elimination in this high-flying final Round.
- Roll Off – This fresh showdown takes the perpetual motion and fancy footwork requirements of Roll Out and transforms it into a particularly tricky Final Round.
- Quench your thirst for victory with Crown Ranks. The more Crowns you grab, the higher your Crown Rank rises. Unlock a wealth of rewards, including exclusive Golden Costumes.
- Stay up to date on Fall Guys news and announcements with the new Bulletin Board.
In addition to all of the fancy new features, the Mediatonic team has also been hard at work making several improvements to the game, all of which is covered in this Season’s extensive patch notes.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is out now on PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam. Stumble over to fallguys.com, join the Discord, and follow @FallGuysGame for regular updates and to continue your inevitable failure in front of the whole world.
# # #