From Press Release:
January 28, 2021 – On Friday, January 29, 2021*, CROSSBOW Bloodnight comes to Nintendo eShop and will be available on Switch. Hyperstrange, the creators of Elderborn and the upcoming POSTAL: Brain Damaged, invite players to fend off hordes of monsters in a frantic score-attack arena first-person shooter, set in a world of camp horror and gore.
Hunt, die, hunt again – wherever you want, thanks to Nintendo Switch. In CROSSBOW Bloodnight players must fight off incoming hordes of monsters. The Arcane Crossbow with several modes of fire and different traversal techniques are the only tools separating you from death in the arena. The game is fully optimized for Switch and each encounter can be experienced in 60 fps – even in handheld mode.
CROSSBOW Bloodnight is a challenging game and every attempt will make players want more. Forget about the “just one more turn” syndrome from other games. CROSSBOW Bloodnight’s dynamic action will teach you the meaning of “just one more hunt”.
- Smooth first person perspective gameplay running in 60 frames per second even in handheld mode,
- An amazingly fun to shoot Arcane Crossbow with 4 attack modes,
- Fluid movement mechanics with dashes, jumps, and bunny hops,
- Six enemy types in two variants, endlessly flooding the arena,
- Global leaderboard system.
Get it on Switch eShop here: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/crossbow-bloodnight-switch/