From Press Release:
STOCKHOLM – June 29, 2021 – Expansive Worlds, a creative division within Avalanche Studios Group, has announced that Rancho del Arroyo, the all-new desert reserve for the immersive hunting game theHunter: Call of the Wild, is now available on PC via Steam for a limited discounted price of $5.99/5,99€ (save 25%).
Rancho del Arroyo is inspired by the sprawling Sonoran Desert of Northern Mexico and brings to life an open world full of unique animal species, including the elusive Mexican Bobcat and community-requested Ring-Necked Pheasant, an exciting new update to gameplay, and a powerful addition to the weapon arsenal.
Rancho del Arroyo – Key Features:
- Hunt exciting and new species – For the first time, come eye to eye with the Mexican Bobcat, Antelope Jackrabbit, Rio Grande Turkey, Ring-Necked Pheasant and Collared Peccary. Elsewhere in the desert, returning favorites such as the Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer, Coyote and Bighorn Sheep roam.
- New animal behavior: Flushing – By pushing pheasants into the open, or towards another hunter or Bloodhound, players can strategically cause them to take to the skies (“flush”), making way for the perfect shot!
- Explore a huge desert – From the abandoned mineshafts and dusty roads to the surrounding mountains that overlook the heart of the desert, Rancho del Arroyo is full of discoveries and barren beauty to behold.
- Expand your arsenal – With the addition of the Couso Model 1897 16-gauge pump-action shotgun, close-range hunting has never been easier.
- Share the Experience – You can hunt in Rancho del Arroyo even if you don’t own the DLC by joining someone in multiplayer who does. This will give you access to everything except the narrative missions.