From Press Release:
LONDON, UK – August 31, 2021 – Sold Out and Stonewheat & Sons are delighted to announce that adorable co-op postal puzzler KeyWe is now available on the Nintendo Switch™ system and PC via Steam. The game will also be available soon on the PlayStation®5 (PS5) system, the PlayStation®4 system, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
For a look at the mailroom mayhem waiting to be discovered in KeyWe, check out the new launch trailer here.
Awarded ‘Best Family Game’ at the gamescom 2020 awards, KeyWe is a cute and chaotic co-op game starring Jeff and Debra, two small kiwi birds working in a fun and frantic mailroom. With no hands to help them, they must jump, flap, peck and butt-slam their way across an interactive landscape of levers, bells and buttons to type telegrams, ship packages and send urgent messages to keep the mail flowing.
- Mailroom mayhem – Take on the role of a postal-working kiwi bird and partner up with a friend to type out telegrams, send urgent messages, ship packages and keep the mail flowing.
- Cute, chaotic co-op – Buddy up on the couch or flock online in chaotic co-op.
- Adorable single-player – Control both kiwi birds on a single controller to venture out on a solo mail service adventure.
- Perilous postal environments – Navigate mailroom desks and shipping rooms to become a master of the mail service.
- Seasonal silliness – Encounter hazards caused by wintery weather, autumnal thunderstorms and more on the way to becoming postal pros.
- Customizable kiwis – Change the color of your kiwi’s feathers and unlock new accessories – because kiwi birds look cute in little hats!
The Nintendo Switch version of KeyWe also includes exclusive ‘Lavender Knight’ and ‘Amber Knight’ wardrobe accessories to let players go medieval on the mailroom. Equip Jeff and Debra with dazzling helmets and majestic shields, and tackle the Telepost for the honour of Bungalow Basin!
“We’ve loved crafting the world of Bungalow Basin and coming up with quirky mail service scenarios for our little mailbirds to solve,” said Grant Gessel, Artist at Stonewheat & Sons. “We hope this is the beginning of a long and successful career at the Telepost for our two feathered stars Jeff & Debra, and that players love the postal pandemonium we have in store for them.”
“KeyWe is adorable fun for friends and families of all ages,” added Katie Clark, Senior Product Manager at Sold Out. “The game’s lighthearted humour and co-operative puzzle solving has brought smiles to our faces throughout its development, and we’re really excited for players to become masters of the mail service and start their shift at the Telepost today!”