From Press Release:
Manchester, UK, 27th September, 2021 – Merge Games and Norwegian developers, Pineleaf Studio, are thrilled to announce that DwarfHeim, their co-op RTS title, will leave Early Access today and release as V1.0 on Steam today. To celebrate the launch, players looking to pick up a copy of Dwarfheim will be able to enjoy a 30% discount on Steam until 3rd October.
As well as gameplay updates and fixes, the V1.0 launch of Dwarfheim will include a host of new features to enhance the action packed RTS gameplay experience including:
- A selection of new Thanes, each one provided with a new set of unique abilities
- Lobby Handling for parties to remain together after a match is concluded
- A complete Survival Overhaul with intense blood moon events featuring new enemy types
- New survival UI
- New upgrade system for defenses
- Pathfinding tools updated
DwarfHeim is the next generation of real-time strategy games and features exciting asymmetric, co-op game modes that will appeal to multiplayer fans everywhere. Player roles are critical to the success of your clan, choosing the right class can mean the difference between a glorious victory and a crushing defeat.
DwarfHeim can also be enjoyed in single-player modes for the gamer’s that prefer the solo play-style.
- Conquest — The main co-op multiplayer mode of DwarfHeim. Choose a class, join up with 2 other players and work together to tear through the enemy team’s defenses to destroy their Town Hall.
- Skirmish — Skirmish is available in Single-Player and Online Co-op. Put your strategies to the test in this challenging mode and pit your Dwarves against an AI-controlled rival clan in a series of maps each more challenging than the last.
- Survival — A gruelling and fast-paced challenge mode. All classes, buildings, units and abilities are immediately unlocked. Challenge yourself and try to outlive the onslaught of troll waves that come your way in the Survival mode. Survival mode will be available in Single-Player and Online Co-op.
- Sandbox — A more relaxed game mode for the player who likes to take their time. All units and buildings are immediately unlocked. Build your own experience, and create your perfect settlement in this creative game mode. Sandbox is also available in both Single-Player and Online Co-op.