From Press Release:
Montreal, 30th September 2021 – Indie developer Corey Martin and Alan Hazelden, founder of the boutique puzzle-making studio Draknek & Friends (A Monster’s Expedition, Cosmic Express), have today released their serene puzzle game Bonfire Peaks on PC, Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. The game marks the publishing debut of Hazelden’s puzzle-making studio Draknek & Friends.
Move onwards, move upwards, and leave nothing behind: in Bonfire Peaks, players must climb to the top of a mysterious island ruin, burning everything they own along the way. Featuring hours of masterfully designed puzzle content, a breathtakingly lovely voxel overworld, and not a single second of filler content.
- 🔥 Burn your belongings to a crisp in easy-to-learn, hard-to-master puzzles
- 🧠 Straight to the point: A cerebral experience in elegant level-design with zero filler.
- 😈 100+ fiendishly difficult levels scattered around an atmospheric overworld.Stuck? Leave one for later!
- 🎨 A feast for the eyes: Sokoban mechanics rendered with vibrant, lush voxel art.
- 🎹 Serene and atmospheric soundtrack to chill your brain while you take on mind-bending puzzles.
- 🤯 Did we mention it was difficult? Well, it’s very much a Draknek game!