From Press Release:
Fights in Tight Spaces (by Bristol, UK devs Ground Shatter) will smash its way out of the confines of Early Access / Game Preview with a 1.0 launch today (6pm GMT / 10am PST) December 2nd, 2021) on PC (Steam, GoG, Epic Store), Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
In these challenging times, only agents with true style and flair can cut the mustard. As such, we’re delighted to introduce a new player skin for the 1.0 update: Agent 11. You can see her show off her skills in this brand new launch trailer:
After a resounding success in Early Access since February – with Overwhelmingly Positive reviews on Steam and favourable comparisons to genre staples like Slay the Spire from the community – the devs have taken the game from a promising start to a fully featured indie deckbuilding experience.
Changes since the initial Early Access release include:
- Many more moves, cards, levels enemies and bosses
- Several new starter decks, bringing the total to 6
- A UI overhaul, improving UX and clarity across the board
- An enormous array of balance changes and tweaks
- Improved replays
- Additional music by nervous_testpilot
Fights in Tight Spaces blends deck-building, turn-based tactics, and thrilling animated fight sequences in classic action-movie settings. Learn to balance your hand, momentum, and positioning to overcome the odds to defeat your adversaries.
Pick from over 200 cards as you build a deck to suit your play style and your opponents.
Encounter random events, acquire enhancements (or injuries), and make critical choices about how best to upgrade your agent for the fights ahead.
- Control the Space: Use the environment against your adversaries
- Train your Abilities: Build a deck to suit your play style, upgrade your moves, and equip your agent with a range of enhancements
- Protect High-Value-Targets: Use your skills and abilities as you act as bodyguard to VIPs
- Endless Threats: With a new mission each time your play, evolve your tactics, unlock new possibilities, and perfect your strategy to defeat the criminal underworld