From Press Release:
MONTREAL, JANUARY 6TH, 2022 – Publisher Kitfox Games (Boyfriend Dungeon) and developer Sundae Month (Diaries Of A Spaceport Janitor) is “scratching-at-the-door” excited to finally release their dog / puppy / doggo photography game, Pupperazzi, January 20th on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Epic, the PC Windows Store and Steam for $20 USD, with a 10% off launch week discount on Steam. The game will also be available to Game Pass for Console and PC subscribers.
The devs would also like to emphasize that the game won’t literally force you to pet the dogs, but if you choose not to, they will be personally disappointed in you.
Put your love for pups to the test – we have a bunch of dogs that need their photos taken, doggone it! Photograph and catalogue the finest (and derpiest) dogs to build your career, upgrade your camera, and discover new canines. WOOF.
- First person photographer action. Discover all new dogs and activities as you run, jump, and interact with the world… And dogs! (Yes, you CAN pet them!)
- SO. MANY. DOGS. Shibas, terriers, labs, pugs, and all kinds of breeds. You want ‘em, WE GOT EM!
- Have fun with dogs! Play fetch, dress them up in different hats, terrorize them with vacuum cleaners (you monster), and start dance parties. Normal dog things. Questionable dog things. Suspiciously human things.
- Take the best photos. Upgrade your gear to get the best dog pics. Zoom, filters, slow-mo, lenses, and so much more!
- A world populated entirely by dogs. Explore the lighthouse cove, take a sunset stroll on the boardwalk, zoom around the city of Muttropolis, and more! Either way, it’ll be filled with dogs. It’s rumored humans exist, but who cares?
Find the game on Steam: