Aug 03, 2022
Terry Bogard and Mai Shiranui from Fatal Fury come to Fall Guys tomorrow for a limited time
From Press Release:
Osaka, Japan, 3 August, 2022 – SNK CORPORATION (Corporate HQ: Suita-city, Osaka, Japan, Company President & CEO: Kenji Matsubara) is proud to announce that Terry Bogard and Mai Shiranui costumes will be coming to Fall Guys, beginning on August 4th.
Ready for a blast from iconic fighting games past?
The iconic stars Terry Bogard and Mai Shiranui will be entering the blunderdome sporting their iconic red and white cap, denim bottoms & the sleeveless red jacket and full fighting garb and a high-knot ponytail, respectively.
As well as the stylish costumes, we’ve got a new Nameplate and Emote. Get the goods from August 4th – 8th!
- Terry Bogard Costume
- Mai Shiranui Costume
- “Shiranui Style of Ninja Arts” Nameplate
- C’mon, C’mon Emote
You can also grab all of the goodies in one big bundle.
- Fatal Fury x Fall Guys Collaboration
- Platforms: Epic Games Store, PlayStation™ 4/5, Xbox™ and Nintendo Switch™
- Availability: 4-8th August 2022
- Players: 1 to 4 players. Each match can support up to 60 players.
- ESRB: E for Everyone / PEGI 3
- Official Site: fallguys.com