From Press Release:
Vancouver – August 4, 2022 – Camp Canyonwood, a charmingly strange camping life sim from publisher Graffiti Games and developer Deli Interactive, is now available in Early Access on Steam today for $19.99 USD plus an additional 20% launch discount. During Early Access, the development team will work with the community to balance the game, as well as add new features and camp activities. A new trailer of streamers reacting to the game has also been released to commemorate the occasion.
In Camp Canyonwood, players will build and manage a struggling summer camp to restore its former glory! Each summer, teach new campers activities like fishing, archery and more, while protecting them from dangers natural and supernatural. Keep campers happy to earn funds for improving the campground until it’s better than ever!
- Camp activities include fishing, archery, stargazing, bug catching, rock collecting, wood chopping, hiking, exploration, and wildflower collecting. More are planned for the full release.
- Each camper has a unique look and personality. Learn about them and monitor their health and happiness. If they’re unhappy (or missing), their parents may not pay at summer’s end!
- Use earned profits from successful camper management to improve the campground with new decorations and accommodations.
- In addition to a variety of tent and cabin options, there are dozens of collectible items, ranging from practical things like grills for cooking to cosmetic decorations like statues and watch towers.
- Experience the great outdoors, including interactions with fierce predators, chubby racoons, and many different kinds of animals, bugs, flowers, and precious stones.
- Complete donation quests from the camp staff to unlock new items to purchase.
- Nothing strange ever happens at Camp Canyonwood. Especially things like ghosts and UFOs.
For more information regarding Camp Canyonwood, visit the game’s Steam page and follow developer Deli Interactive on Twitter.
To stay up to date on Graffiti’s current and future games, follow Graffiti Games on Twitter and join the official Graffiti Games Discord.