From Press Release:
Friday, 3rd March 2023 – Team17 and Black Salt Games have today announced that pre-orders for the upcoming, sinister fishing adventure DREDGE are now available on PC and console platforms*. Nintendo Switch™ fisher-folk who can’t wait until launch on 30th March can head to the Nintendo eShop now to check out a brand-new demo.
PC anglers can lock in their pre-order now for the DREDGE base game or Digital Deluxe Edition on Steam and GOG, while console captains can reel in theirs at the Nintendo eShop, the PlayStation® Store, and the Microsoft Store. A Physical Deluxe Edition is also available for pre-order at participating retailers and includes a physical poster and meticulously crafted artbook and sticker set, the game’s digital soundtrack, and additional in-game items to help players kick-start their sea-faring adventures.
*DREDGE base game pre-order price is £21.99/$US 24.99/€24.99 on Steam, £21.99/$US 24.99/€24.99 on Nintendo Switch, £19.99/$24.99/€24.99 on PlayStation 5|4, and £21.99/$US 24.99/€24.99 on Xbox.
The Digital Deluxe Edition pre-order is £31.00/$US 35.06/€35.06 on Steam, £23.99/US $26.99/€26.99 on Nintendo Switch, £21.99/$26.99/€26.99 on PlayStation 5|4, £23.99/US $26.99/€26.99 on Xbox and includes the Blackstone Key DLC, granting players access to the mysterious workshop on Blackstone Isle. Pre-orders for all platforms also include an exclusive in-game fishing rod.
Pre-order for the DREDGE Physical Deluxe Edition is £29.99/US $39.99/€39.99 for Nintendo Switch, £24.99/US $29.99/€29.99 for PlayStation 5|4 and £24.99/$29.99/€29.99 for Xbox.
DREDGE Key Features
- Unravel a Mystery: Captain your fishing trawler across a collection of remote islands, each with its own inhabitants to meet, wildlife to discover, and stories to unearth
- Dredge the Depths: Scour the sea for hidden treasures and complete quests to gain access to strange new abilities
- Study Your Craft: Research special equipment and upgrade your boat’s capabilities to gain access to rare fish and valuable deep-sea curios
- Fish to Survive: Sell your discoveries to the locals to learn more about each area, and upgrade your boat to reach even more secluded locations
- Fight the Unfathomable: Strengthen your mind and use your abilities to survive trips out on the water after dark
DREDGE is being developed by Black Salt Games. To keep up to date, wishlist the game on Steam now, like it on Facebook, follow on Twitter and join the community on Discord.