From Press Release:
Welcome to Pocket Garden, a free cozy multiplayer farming game, live today at dotbigbang.com! Enter the idyllic seaside village of Garden Grove, claim a plot, and grow produce to trade at the market. Water, weed, and harvest, upgrade your tools, decorate your farm, and buy chickens, pigs, and sheep. Invite friends to play together, and build the perfect farm!
- Claim a plot, grow crops, and trade them at Crop Swap
- Use your tools to water, weed, and harvest
- Decorate your patch with pets, plants, furniture, and more
- Expand your farm, upgrade your tools, take on fun side-tasks, and go foraging
- Seamless crossplay – invite friends to join in easily, on any device!
Like all games on dot big bang, playing Pocket Garden is free. It runs on any browser, so you can hop in on the go on a phone or tablet, and play at home on your computer. Seamless crossplay means friends can drop easily – just hit Share to create a multiplayer link, and send it to friends. They can hop in on any device.
Pocket Garden was made by dot big bang developers Ashley Koett (code & design) & Summer DeLezen (art). It’s a perfect example of what can be created by small teams using dot big bang’s online game creation tools. During release week, Ashley will host a stream to talk about making the game, over on dot big bang’s Twitch channel. You can visit the dot big bang Discord to chat with the devs, ask questions, and suggest features. And most of all, enjoy your time in Pocket Garden!
Play the game: dotbigbang.com