May 23, 2023
Frictional Games gives a taste of Amnesia: The Bunker in PC-only demo – available now
From Press Release:
Malmö, Sweden – May 23rd, 2023 – The official launch of Amnesia: The Bunker is right over the horizon but Frictional Games has something to tide eager fans over until then. PC players can now download a demo of Amnesia: The Bunker. Available on Steam, the demo is available now and will give players a chance to sample the new entry until launch day. The full game launches June 6th on Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG, Xbox, and PlayStation.
Set during World War 1, players take on the role of Henri Clement, a French soldier who finds himself trapped inside an abandoned military bunker.. but he’s not alone. As Henri, players must navigate the non-linear semi-open world Bunker, using all their skills and resources to outsmart and outrun an everpresent beast that learns from your actions. The bunker is also a twisted labyrinth filled with traps and other hazards that threaten to end the soldier’s life at every turn.
The game features:
- Player choice, creating an emergent gameplay experience in a sandbox horror survival setting
- Unscripted environment, where objects, threats, and resources change with every playthrough
- Adaptive horrid threats, an ever-present gruesome creature that stalks the player
- Tactile immersion, all-new levels of interaction with the world through puzzle solving and tool handling
- Absorbing yet terrifying tale, experience hell on earth in a fictional appalling story
- Engrossing atmosphere and tension, enhanced lighting effects, and carefully designed sound effects for a real horror experience.
With its nail-biting gameplay and atmospheric design, Amnesia: The Bunker is a must-play for fans of horror games. Mark your calendars for the release date of Amnesia: The Bunker on June 6th, and prepare to experience an unnerving journey of survival. In the meantime, you can browse through the game’s website and watch Frictional Games’ recently released video clips for The Bunker here. To keep up to date with everything from Frictional Games, follow the official channels on Twitter and Instagram.