From Press Release:
Thursday, 1st June 2023 – Team17 Digital has today launched ‘80s black comedy slasher adventure, Killer Frequency for PC, PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. For true-blue virtual DJs, a dedicated VR version is also available to purchase for the Meta Quest 2.
Set in a Midwestern US town, Killer Frequency follows Forrest Nash, a washed-up DJ and presenter of the ‘The Scream’ late night show, as he tries to help listeners and callers stalked by a mysterious masked killer.
Killer Frequency Key Features
- Stay on air: Take control of the switchboard and explore an authentic 1980s radio studio as you guide the fates of your late-night listeners stalked by a mysterious killer
- Stop the slaughter: Take calls from potential victims while gathering clues, making decisions, and solving satisfying puzzles that could help each caller survive the night
- Unmask the killer: Interact with a variety of larger-than-life personalities including callers, potential suspects, and a charismatic producer while jamming to a jukebox of 1980s-inspired tunes
- All can live or die: Choose from a variety of conversation options to interact with callers – will you guide them to safety or broadcast their last moments live on air?
- Play on flat screen and in VR: Built from the ground-up for Meta Quest 2 at 72 frames-per-second, and available in flat screen on PC and consoles.
Killer Frequency is available today on PC, Meta Quest 2, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. For more, follow the game on Twitter.