From Press Release:
Monday, 18th September 2023 – Black Salt Games and Team17 Digital have today released the third free update for the multi-award-winning sinister fishing adventure DREDGE. In addition to a photo mode and ‘cosy’ mode, which arrived in the game’s first two updates earlier in the year, DREDGE’s third update adds the ability for players to customise their craft and beef up their bestiary as they scour the depths for 13 creepy new ‘craberrations’.
Players can speak to the new ‘Painter’ character found in the game’s starting area to choose a flag for their vessel and a new lick of paint, then set sail to search the seas for additional items to spruce up their trawler while hunting for 13 new twisted crustaceans, whose capture will unlock even more customisation options.
DREDGE Key Features
- Unravel a Mystery: Captain your fishing trawler across a collection of remote islands, each with its own inhabitants to meet, wildlife to discover, and stories to unearth
- Dredge the Depths: Scour the sea for hidden treasures and complete quests to gain access to strange new abilities, including the camera to unlock the new Photo Mode
- Study Your Craft: Research special equipment and upgrade your boat’s capabilities to gain access to rare fish and valuable deep-sea curios
- Fish to Survive: Sell your discoveries to the locals to learn more about each area, and upgrade your boat to reach even more secluded locations
- Fight the Unfathomable: Strengthen your mind and use your abilities to survive trips out on the water after dark.
DREDGE is developed by Black Salt Games and is available to purchase on Steam, GOG, at the Nintendo eShop, at the PlayStation®Store, and at the Microsoft Store. Deluxe versions are available at retail and digitally. For more information, like DREDGE on Facebook, follow on Twitter and join the community over on Discord.