From Press Release:
Melbourne, Australia –October 10, 2023– Independent development studio Super Spin Digital is releasing the Spin Rhythm XD, a colorful and accessible kinetic rhythm action game on Nintendo Switch on October 26. The preorder will be available a week before, October 19.
Super Spin Digital is also releasing their first DLC on October 26 on both Steam and Nintendo Switch. Together with Monstercat, they have hand-picked a selection of 10 tracks containing a collection of nostalgic beats, popular Monstercat classics and some hidden gems, an exclusive wheel skin, and more.
Originally released on Steam in March 2023 and with over 3,000 overwhelmingly positive reviews since then, Spin Rhythm XD is a kinetic action rhythm game that provides players with precise, hand-crafted levels across five different difficulties and a deep commitment to accessibility.
The title offers over 60 tracks both licensed and original from a variety of electronic artists, and players can use fluid, analog-inspired controls to match colors and beats. Players can customize their experience, enjoy a full suite of accessibility features, and compete on global leaderboards to hone their skills and climb to the top.
- Kinetic rhythm action game focusing on musical gestures, flow and rhythm
- Control options such as spin, flick, and tap to match colors and beats.
- Smooth controls that work seamlessly across Joy-Cons, gamepad, touch screen and even keyboard and mouse on Switch!
- Precise, hand-made levels across 5 difficulties.
- Over 60 licensed and original tracks from a variety of artists and genres.
- Comprehensive accessibility including custom colors, track speeds, low-impact visuals, and more.
- Global leaderboards and daily/weekly challenges.
Track List of the New DLC
- Cheat Codes – Nitro Fun
- CRAZY – Tokyo Machine
- Into the Light – Notaker, Karra
- Shut My Mouth – Koven
- THE DROP – Gammer
- Blue Shadows – Xilent
- Overkill – RIOT
- U Got Me – Bossfight
- How We Win – FWLR
- It’s All Over – Shockone