Oct 16, 2023
Guardians of the Dream (10.2) Update arrives on November 7th for World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
From Press Release:
The stakes will be high as the combined might of the Champions of Azeroth and the Dragonflights stand united against the fiery Primal Incarnate, Fyrakk, as he storms the Emerald Dream on his way to the new world tree to absorb its power. Guardians of the Dream, Dragonflight’s next major content update, starts to roll out on November 7 – fresh off the heels of BlizzCon!
As part of the Guardians of the Dream update, Dragonflight Season 3 will also go live one week later, on November 14. Check out below for some of what will be included:
Guardians of the Dream
Launching November 7, with the completion of regional maintenance.
Major features include:
- NEW ZONE: The Emerald Dream
- New quests, denizens to befriend, exploration, public objectives, and more await in this ephemeral new zone.
- NEW PUBLIC EVENT: The Superbloom
- Assist the wandering ancient Sprucecrown as he tends to the growing world tree within the Emerald Dream in this multi-tiered public event with amazing new rewards.
- NEW RENOWN TRACK: The Dream Wardens
- The Dream Wardens offer new reputation rewards and activities to unlock as players progress through this renown track.
- DRAGONRIDING UPDATES
- Enthusiasts will have access to new racing courses, glyphs, abilities, customizations, and a new dragonriding drake – a Faerie Dragon!
Players can also look forward to updates to class tuning and balancing, HUD/UI updates, as well as loads of new gear, mounts, and pets to earn.
Dragonflight Season 3
Launching November 14, 2023, with the completion of regional maintenance.
Fyrakk now stands as the sole Primal Incarnate and has allied with the Druids of the Flame to gain access to the once serene and unchanging Emerald Dream. He is determined to make his way to the fledgling world tree, Amirdrassil, to seize its power for himself.
- NEW RAID: Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope
- Players will face nine bosses composed of defenders of the Emerald Dream, Fyrakk’s top lieutenants and allies, and lastly, the fiery Primal Incarnate himself.
- As with previous seasons, Looking for Raid (LFR) Wing 1, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties will be released simultaneously.
- NEW MYTHIC+ ROTATION:
- The two wings of the mega-dungeon, Dawn of the Infinite, will make their M+ debut:
- Galakrond’s Fall
- Murozond’s Rise
- Four dungeons returning from past Mythic+ seasons will provide new challenges to keep the M+ rotation fresh:
- Waycrest Manor, Battle for Azeroth
- Atal’Dazar, Battle for Azeroth
- Darkheart Thicket, Legion
- Blackrook Hold, Legion
- And two previous dungeons will get the Mythic+ treatment:
- Throne of the Tides, Cataclysm
- The Everbloom, Warlords of Draenor