During my playthrough of Mass Effect 2, I’ve gone in and out of Omega station plenty of times. I’ve even spent time in the Afterlife club and always found the music enjoyable. Then it hit me last night as I went back for Samara’s loyalty mission, the music in Afterlife is not original music created for ME2. It’s been in an earlier EA game before…
Good news for PC players of Criterion’s NFS game. The 2nd patch has finally been released. Now, while we know the downloadable content will not be seen on PC, Crtierion was kind enough to fix bugs and introduce 3 free DLC cars (also given to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 owners of the game) to this patch.
The following issues have been fixed in this patch:
– Flickering graphics after Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back.
– Controller configurations sometimes failing to save correctly.
– Steering response dead-zone when playing with steering wheel controllers.
– Player car engine audio volume too low.
– Some issues with CPU performance.
– Rare crash issue when entering the Career map screen.
The patch also contains 3 Free Cars!
– The Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition.
Note: After installing this patch you will only be able to play online against players who have also installed it. You will, however, continue to get Autolog updates from all other players regardless of which version they are using.”
Now I’m off to raise my bounty as Cop and a Racer AGAIN (I have 100% completion in NFS Hot Pursuit for Xbox 360).