Retro Classic “Spy vs Spy” Infiltrates iPhones and iPads this Summer
After shenanigans and capers a-plenty, Robots and Pencils, together with First Star Software, Inc. and Warner Bros. announced today that the landmark hit “Spy vs Spy” will be sneaking onto iPhones, iPod Touches and iPads this summer featuring the Black and White spies from DC Entertainment’s MAD Magazine.
Based on the original “Spy vs Spy” designed, developed and published by First Star Software, Inc, in 1984 for the Apple II, Atari 400/800 and Commodore 64, the new iOS game brings back the action, humor, challenges and fisticuffs that made it an all-time, multi-million unit selling classic! This modern update includes HD visuals and a player’s choice of modern or retro graphics and sound tracks.
Spy vs Spy features:
- • Control the battlefield with BYOB (Bring Your Own Bomb) tactics
- • A plethora of traps, weapons, loot and mischief in modern and retro modes
- • Experience the revolutionary retro classic’s Simulvision, Simulplay and Trapulator now in full HD
- • Try your hand at international espionage with online and local multiplayer matches.
- • All new campaign mode featuring the 8 original embassies as well as 16 new ones
- • Integrated Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- • “If you don’t succeed at first…spy, spy again.”–Alfred E. Neuman
“Spy vs Spy” makes its debut on iPhone and iPad in the App Store this summer.
For more information and to check out the first teaser trailer, visit http://robotsandpencils.com/