Robot Entertainment today announced Fire & Water, the first booster pack for Orcs Must Die! 2. The booster pack features three brand new levels and three new Endless Mode conversions that can be played in single-player or with a friend in co-op. Players who download the pack will also find a new array of traps to help them combat terrifying new elemental enemies.
Hellish new Fire Lords and Fire Elementals crumble when killed, leaving behind dangerous Firelings that will hunt the player down and explode when they get too close! Slippery Water Lords and Water Elementals dwindle into pools of water when killed, but don’t count them out of the fight! When Waterlings find dormant puddles, they’ll absorb the stagnant water and grow into new Water Elementals!
War Mages will have access to three exciting new traps to add to their arsenal, as well. The Web Spinner is a new wall trap that ensnares hallways full of passing monsters in a sticky tangle of webs, slowing them down to buy precious time. Ceiling Darts turn your fortress into a temple of doom for orcs, dropping from the ceiling to fire deadly darts in every direction. If the orcs make it past your defenses the first time around, you can give them another dose of pain with the new Floor Portal. Place the floor portal anywhere on the ground. Unsuspecting enemies who step on it will be magically teleported back to the beginning of the level!
The Fire & Water booster pack for Orcs Must Die! 2 will be available on Steam for $4.99 on August 29th.
Fire & Water Booster Pack Features:
- New Levels to Defend – The fight for survival isn’t over yet! Battle your way through three exciting new levels in single-player or co-op – Traffic Jammed, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- New Endless Mode Conversions – Think you’ve mastered Endless Mode? Think again! The Fire & Water booster pack features three new Endless Mode level conversions to hold your ground on – The Library, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- Terrifying New Enemies – Prepare for a whole new challenge when you face off against the harrowing new Fire and Water Elementals!
- Exciting New Traps – Add some deadly new defenses to your Spellbook with the Web Spinner, Ceiling Darts, and the Floor Portal!
- New Bonus Skull Definition – Can you hold the invading monsters at bay without traps? Prove your mettle by playing exclusively with weapons and you’ll add another bonus skull to the pile at the end of each level.
Orcs Must Die! 2 is an action-strategy game that challenges players and their friends to team up and defend a world constantly under siege. Orcs Must Die! 2 is available exclusively as a digital download on personal computers this. For more information about Orcs Must Die! 2, please visit http://www.OrcsMustDie.com.