Family Ties Booster Pack coming for Orcs Must Die! 2 on September 26th
Robot Entertainment today announced “Family Ties,” the second booster pack for Orcs Must Die! 2. There’s an old saying beyond the rifts that says, “Behind every bumbling male orc army, there’s a huge, enraged female orc wielding a giant mace.” You’ve already repelled tens of thousands of orcs, and now the old Ball and Chain is stepping in to take over where the thousands have failed so miserably. The new booster pack features three brand new levels and three new Endless Mode conversions that can be played in single-player or with a friend in co-op. Players will also unlock new weapons and trinkets to strike fear into the hearts of their new enemies!
The “Family Ties” booster pack for Orcs Must Die! 2 will be available on Steam for $4.99 on September 26th.
Family Ties Booster Pack Features:
- Three Exciting New Levels – The entire orc family is coming to visit in three completely new levels! Jump into single-player or co-op to defend Triple Threat, Breakneck Triad, and Rush Hour.
- New Endless Mode Conversions – Empowered by the Ball and Chain, the orcs just keep coming! Defend the rifts in three harrowing new Endless Mode conversions – Breakneck Triad, Stairs of Doom, and Servant Entrance.
- Amazing New Weapons – Master the powers of the Earth to turn enemies to stone with the new Stone Staff. Become the master of your domain with the Teleportation Ring that lets you decide when and where you want to teleport across a level!
- A Terrifying New Trinket – Strike fear into your enemies with the mysterious Jar of Ghosts! Pop the top to release a spectral fear image that sends your enemies running home with their tails tucked between their legs!
- The Most Frightening Enemy Yet – Come face-to-mace with the menacing new Ball and Chain, an enormous female Orc wielding a powerful mace that’s bigger than you are! Keep a sharp eye out for her consorts, the Hobgoblin Healers!
- New Character Costumes! – Show the Ball and Chain that this isn’t your first fight by suiting up in these fashionable new orc-skin costumes for the War Mage and Sorceress.
- New Bonus Skull Definition – Not the magic type? Now there’s a skull reward just for you. If you can make it through a level without using a single drop of your mana, you’ll toss a “Zero Mana Use” bonus skull atop your pile of spoils!