Tomb Raider has Retailer Specific Pre-Order Incentives
Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX interactive entertainment products in the Americas, today announced the first wave of pre-order bonuses for North American TOMB RAIDER customers. In coming months, three rounds of content will be available for consumers who pre-order TOMB RAIDER.
The first round of incentives is retailer specific and includes in-game and physical content:
Exclusive in-game CHALLENGE TOMB
- In this exclusive standalone tomb, Lara encounters all new environment puzzles to test her brains and brawn.
“The Final Hours Edition” of TOMB RAIDER:
- Exclusive 32 page art book created by art director Brian Horton showcasing the art from TOMB RAIDER
- Exclusive “Hunter Skin” that grants Lara a layer of action-movie-style natural camouflage
- The Final Hours of TOMB RAIDER – ‘Director’s Cut’ Kindle Fire Edition: Go behind the scenes in this interactive app and experience the highs and lows as video game journalist Geoff Keighley documents the inner workings of how famed studio Crystal Dynamics went back to the drawing board to reboot one of the most iconic video games in history
Exclusive TOMB RAIDER: The Beginnings Comic Book and AVIATRIX SKIN
- Written by Rhianna Pratchett with cover art by TOMB RAIDER art director Brian Horton, The Beginnings is a 48 page six-part graphic novel which tells the story of how the ill-fated voyage of the Endurance came to be.
- AVIATRIX SKIN: an exclusive 1930s adventurer outfit for Lara Croft, complete with bomber jacket
These pre-order initiatives may not reflect pre-order content available in other territories. Additional pre-order bonuses available for all customers will be announced in coming months. For more information and regular updates on all of our pre-order and promotional offers, visit the pre-order hub at www.tombraider.com.
Detail on the North American Collector’s Edition will be made available shortly.