Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet is Announced for Largely Rectangular Tablets
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and an advocate of robe-wearing, today announced the forthcoming release of Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet for iPad and Android tablets. The new title brings the franchise’s innovative and ridiculous gameplay to tablet devices in an all-new adventure, featuring everything that made Magicka a smash hit on the PC, including the unique element-combining spellcasting system, the twisted humor, and the robes of every imaginable hue. Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet will allow for four-player co-op gameplay across platforms, allowing players to discover which ignites faster – an iPad or an Android tablet.
Developed by Ludosity, Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet continues the rich Paradox tradition of publishing games with “Magicka” in the title. Check out the newly released website for more information: http://magickagame.com/
- Spellbinding Spellcasting: Combine elements to create thousands of spell combinations
- Original Story: All-new campaign for single or multiplayer
- Sizzling Tablet-on-Tablet Action: Cross-platform co-op between iOS and Android
- A Good Excuse to Trim your Friends List: 4-player mayhem with many “accidental” team-kills
- Fat Loot on Thin Screens: New items and powers unique to both iOS and Android.
- Semi-appropriate Humor: Spend hours touching a representation of yourself
A brand-new announcement trailer shows off the iconic gameplay and cruelty of the Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet universe, available here: